WOW HD NL
Alle producten
  • Alle producten
  • Upc/Cat
  • Movies/TV
  • Acteur
  • Studio
  • Titel
  • Music
  • Album
  • Kunstenaar
  • Artiest (alleen Lp)
  • Label
  • Song
  • Classical
  • Album
  • Persoon
  • Werk
  • Video Games
  • Studio
  • Titel
GRATIS verzending op alles!

Verkennen

In Stock

Genre

Formaat

Kunstenaars

Acteurs

Specialiteit

Gewaardeerd

Label

Decades

Verkennen

In Stock

Genre

Formaat

Kunstenaars

Acteurs

Specialiteit

Gewaardeerd

Studio

Decades

Kleur

Verkennen

In Stock

Genre

Formaat

Kunstenaars

Acteurs

Specialiteit

Gewaardeerd

Label

Decades

Trini-Tunes

Trini-Tunes

  • Door David McKulle
  • Release 2-8-2011
  • Muziekgenre Rock
  • Media-indeling CD
Share Twitter
CD 
Prijs: € 11,95

Product notities

Trini-Tunes is a refreshing production. It doesn't embrace any one 'style'... becauset it reflects many. If you 'hear one song, you haven't heard them all'. The album presents a theme, and is continually 'morphing'. You are listening to the '09 -'11 version, with the next update scheduled for Spring next year. Please, enjoy this. Very few productions match the variaty and character of this album. I'll bet there is at least one song on this CD that 90% of all people who listen to it will find they like. (The other 10% are either deaf, are into 'rap'.) This production includes a pop/rock song produced in '88 ('It Must Be Love') which is quite 'modern rock' for it's time. 'She's My Girl' has got Satriani all over it. Swing with the best: 'On My Way' - tell me the sax and guitars don't kick your butt. And 'BeLoved' - simply heart melting. Thanks for the purchase and enjoy!

Details

Kunstenaar: David McKulle
Titel: Trini-Tunes
Genre: Rock
Releasedatum: 2-8-2011
Label: CD Baby
Media-indeling: CD
UPC: 884502399561
Dit product is een speciale bestelling

Credits